Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
© GLOT - All rights reserved
(Available only in Spanish and English)
Thanks for visiting this Website
For users of the European Union, the use of personal data will be in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union).
GLOT general information
As managers and responsible for the use of personal data, GLOT has the following information:
Legal Representative: Diana Milena Suárez López (Responsible for data protection)
Address: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Email: [email protected]
Phone : (57-4) 311 3444259
USE OF DATA
In GLOT we use the data collected for various purposes:
- Supply and maintain our Website
- Notify you changes in our Website
- Allow you to participate in interactive functions of our Website and services when you decide to do it
- Assist users
- Collect analysis or valuable information that will allow us to improve our Website
- Control and monitor the use of our Website
- Detect, avoid and address technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events that we offer, which are similar to those you are interested in or have acquired or have asked about unless you have chosen not to receive such information
TYPES OF DATA THAT WE COLLECT
By using our Website, we may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, among others: email address, name, address, city, region, country, zip code, cookies and usage data.
We may use your personal information to contact you through newsletters, promotional or marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send you.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Website (“Usage Data”). These usage data may include, among others, information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit from our Website, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on those pages, unique identifiers of devices and other diagnostic data. We collect this information to better understand the characteristics of the people who visit our Website in order to improve our services and the Website.
Data of cookies and tracking
Our website may use “cookies” to improve your user experience. Your browser places “cookies” on the hard drive for registration purposes and sometimes to track information. The tracking technologies also use, among others, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
The information collected includes the date of your last visit to the Website, the pages you visit and the files you download. Cookies allow us to track the number of people who visit our Website and the frequency of these visits. They also allow us to personalize the content to improve the use of our Website.
You can choose to configure your web browser to reject cookies or to notify you when cookies are sent by modifying your browser settings. If you do, keep in mind that some sections of the Website may not work correctly.
For example, some cookies we use are:
• Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our Service.
• Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
GLOT has implemented adequate security and data collection, storage and processing measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and other data stored on our Website. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
We will also retain your usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Rights you have over your data
According to article 8 of the Habeas Data Law, Statutory Law 1581 of 2012, Congress of República de Colombia, your rights as data owner are:
• Right to know, update and rectify your data.
• Right to request proof of the authorization granted.
• Right to be informed regarding the use that has been given to your personal data.
• Right to file complaints with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for complaints of violations of the Habeas Data Law
• Right to revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of your data
• Right to access your personal data free of charge
The rights of the users of the European Union according to the GDPR, are:
• Right to be informed (Article 12)
• Right to access your data (Art 15)
• Right to rectify or delete your data (Article 16-17)
• Right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18)
• Right to data portability (Article 20)
• Right of opposition (Article 21)
• Law relative to automated individual decisions (Art. 22)
Procedure to exercise your rights
As a user, you can exercise your rights by contacting us through the email [email protected], making your request, consultation or complaint and providing the necessary information to process it. Once we review the application, we will contact you and, if necessary, request that you expand the information. Keep in mind that we will request to verify your identity before proceeding with the requirements.
You can also file a claim with the regulatory authority if you think we have not complied with the data protection laws. In Colombia, this authority is the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce. If you are a user of the European Union, please get in touch with your local data protection authority of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We can hire third-party natural and legal persons to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to provide services related to the Website or to help us analyze how our website is used. Website.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose them or use them for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to control and analyze the use of our Service, such as:
• Google Analytics
• Facebook Analytics
• Twitter Analytics
• Facebook Ads
• Google Adwords
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to -and maintained on- computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside of Colombia and you decide to provide us with your information, keep in mind that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Colombia and treat them there.
Disclosure of data
GLOT may disclose your Personal Data in good faith when it considers that this action is necessary for the following:
• Fulfill a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of GLOT
• Prevent or investigate possible infractions in relation to the Website
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
• Protect against legal consequences
• Data security
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% safe. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to third-party websites
Our Website is not directed to anyone under 18 years of age (hereinafter, “Minor”). GLOT recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of minors and we are committed to maintaining this privacy online.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If you are a user of the European Union you can access our Website if you are old enough to give your consent to the processing of data in accordance with the laws of your country or if we have a verifiable parental authorization that you can use our Website. If you are a parent or guardian and have knowledge that your child has provided us with personal information, contact us. If we are aware that we have collected Personal Data from minors without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Terms and Conditions
(Available only in Spanish and English)
Acceptance of the terms and conditions
Thank you for visiting GLOT website.
All Content published or accessible through this Website, including, but not limited to, computer material, graphics, photographs, multimedia, audiovisual and design materials, as well as all content and text, are the property of GLOT and are protected by the norms on Copyright and Intellectual Property and the other national and international norms that are applicable to it. GLOT only grants you as a user a license and a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to display this Website on the screen of a computer, computer or PDA device under its control, and to copy the contents solely and exclusively for personal use, not commercial, with the condition that as a user you do not modify the Contents in any way and that you keep all the legends of copyright and other property contained in them. It is forbidden to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, execute, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell these materials in any way or by any means without the express written permission of the copyright holders of the Content. In no case these Terms and Conditions confer rights, licenses or authorizations to perform the acts described above. Any unauthorized use of the Contents will constitute a violation of these Terms and Conditions and the current rules on copyright.
Brands and logos
All brands, brands, logos, names and any other distinctive signs (hereinafter Trademarks), as well as all other intellectual property elements inserted, used or displayed on this Website related to GLOT, are the property of Fundación GLOT, registered or not.
Links to third-party websites
Prohibited Use of this Website
You must not use this website in any way that may interfere with its operation or send content to this website that slanders, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening, infringes intellectual property laws or infringes any other applicable law.
The user undertakes not to modify the software of the Website in any way.
Disclaimer of Warranties
GLOT intends that the content of this Website be accurate and reliable, however, this Website and its content are provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implicit In particular, GLOT does not control the content posted by users on this Website and makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the data or information accessible on or through this Website. In addition, GLOT partners, officers, directors, employees, suppliers, advertisers, representatives and agents waive all warranties and conditions (express, implied or otherwise), including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and not infringement, except to the extent that implied warranty can not be waived under current law. GLOT expressly waives any representation or guarantee that this Website will be free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, that communications to or from this Website will be secure and not intercepted, that the services and other capabilities offered from this Website. They will be uninterrupted, or free of errors. GLOT does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or quality of the Website or the content, or that it will continue to be available. Any downloaded material is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of such material.
Limitation of liability
Without limiting the foregoing, GLOT expressly excludes (and you hereby release GLOT from) any liability for:
• Fraud by any user of this website;
• Any misrepresentation by a third party (whether innocent or fraudulent) made with respect to this Website or the content thereof;
• Any failure of GLOT to ensure that it does not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party;
• Any link on this Website to any other site; Y
• Loss or damage caused by delay or errors in, or the downtime of this Website (or servers) or resulting from the interruption, termination or failed operation of the Internet or a third party telecommunication service.
You agree to defend, disclaim all liability and indemnify GLOT, its partners, directors, interested parties, against any claim, action or demand from third parties arising or otherwise related to your use of the Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), legal actions, lawsuits, costs of litigation and attorney’s fees of any kind and nature.
Source of funds
As a user you declare and maintain that:
1. The resources with which you make a donation, purchase of service and / or product, come from operation, trade, profession activity or lawful business.
2. The monies with which you make donations, purchases of service and / or product were NOT obtained by virtue of any type of conduct that is enshrined in Colombian or international law as a lack constituting a criminal offense.
3. You have never allowed third parties to use your accounts or your credit or debit cards to consign or manage money that does not know their origin or comes from conduct contrary to the law and especially the criminal law.
4. You exempt GLOT from all responsibility for the erroneous, false, inaccurate information that you have provided in this document or for the violation thereof, in such a way that you will be solely responsible for it.
Any claim relating to this Website or its use will be governed by the laws in force, decisions, treaties among other documents and Colombian legal provisions related to intellectual property, data protection and other materials related to services or applications on the Internet.